Role: Area Sales Manager – Engineering Services
Location: Southampton area
ABOUT THE ROLE –
- Grow our market share in standard electro mechanical workshop repairs, including, motors, gearboxes and pumps
- Manage an existing customer portfolio as well as attract and win new business
- Promote our Reliability Services offering into our Key & Strategic customers
- Bring a technical approach to the sales role, building high levels of confidence and trust with the customer
- Consistently grow our service led technical offer to our customers, centred around our Service Centres
- Maintain the highest levels of customer support and professionalism at all times
- Help position and establish ERIKS as the Engineering Service partner of choice
- Develop well managed, mutually beneficial contractual arrangements with customers
- Plan your territory and time effectively to maximise the electro mechanical repair opportunities within
ABOUT YOU –
- To gain access to (Strategic & Key) customers & uncover / develop opportunities for std services work.
- To freely travel around a defined area to meet and influence agreed customer segment.
- The ability to gain trust and work with all customers and internal stake holders for the benefit of all involved.
- To penetrate new customers and win them away from the competition.
- Mature and developed salesmanship that can demonstrate a fast acting, professional approach and the desire to win, enveloped within a customer service mindset!
And if that wasn’t enough to pique your interest, we also offer a very competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- 25 days plus bank holidays annual holiday entitlement
- Ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday subject to scheme rules
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Up to 1 day’s paid leave to concentrate on your wellbeing
- A full integrated Employee Assistance Programme including a 24/7 helpline for emotional and practical support, as well as financial and legal support including:
- Unlimited mental health support from qualified mental healthcare professionals
- 24/7, unlimited remote GP appointments – so you can get fast access to a doctor at a time convenient to you
- Six 1-2-1 nutritional video consultations per year
- Six 1-2-1 digitally delivered personal training sessions per year
- 360 Wellbeing Score — take just four short assessments to get your score and unlock six 1-2-1 lifestyle coaching sessions per year
- Physiotherapy — eight sessions a year shared between you and your partner
- Medical second opinions
- Savings and discounts for savings on weekly costs
- On-demand wellness content, plus our Wellbeing Calendar, which is packed with podcasts, articles, webinars and more to help manage your wellbeing
- Company Sick Pay from day 1
- Group Income Protection – after a period of sickness absence
- Long service recognition
- Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Free ERIKS Branded workwear
- Free Eye tests
- Car or Car allowance
Hi, we’re ERIKS – a leading Specialised Industrial Service Provider.
We offer a wide range of innovative and high-quality mechanical engineering components and logistics services from our over 200 locations across the UK & Ireland. We provide our customers with the parts and products they need, sometimes partnering with them in their own locations as a seamless extension of their own team.
Our mission is to make our customer’s industry work better.
We know and understand that our people are critical to our success, providing our customers with specialist knowledge and world-class service.
Which is where you come in!
By joining ERIKS, you’ll be part of something special.
Being part of something special means more than just the work you do. It’s the great people you work with, the support you receive from your managers, and the specialism that is at the core of everything we do at ERIKS.
Whether it’s development that is built around you and your career goals or the opportunity to be part of something much bigger than the team you join, it’s all here for you at ERIKS.
What are you waiting for? We can’t do it without you!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Engineering Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Engineering sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.