Location: Home Based, covering Wales (Ideally based in South Wales)
£38K – £42K Basic + Bonus (Uncapped, £5K-10K Realistic) + Company Car + 3% Pension + Credit Card + 23 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is an international leader in the design, development and supply of specialist underfloor heating technology. Recognised as an industry innovator they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide user friendly, high specification systems that meet the demands of today’s consumer.
As the go-to brand within their market they have become synonymous for quality and service delivery.
In line with their strategic growth plans, they now wish to recruit a Sales Manager to further enhance sales within Wales.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Developing relationships and partnerships with Architects, specialist Installers and Self-Builders.
- Operating in a 70% New Business and 30% Account Management role.
- Targeting lapsed accounts and reconnecting with former customers.
- Collaborating with the internal sales team to follow up on leads, web and show enquiries within your territory.
- Delivering CPD presentations to Architects.
- Representing the business at industry events and shows.
- Splitting your time equally within the New Build and Retrofit market.
- Visiting your accounts on a regular basis.
- Building lasting relationships at all levels.
- Providing product support to customers.
- Working towards territory targets and growth objectives.
- The introduction of new products to your customers.
- Negotiating pricing, providing quotations and converting them to orders.
To be considered for this Area Sales Manager opening, the successful candidate MUST possess a minimum of 2-3 years proven field sales experience within the Construction sector. Ideally this will be within the areas of Heating, UFH, Plumbing, HVAC, Heat Recovery or affiliated.
Although past experience delivering CPD Presentations would be highly beneficial, my client is willing to consider talented sales professionals without this experience should they wish to develop and upskill.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- A self-starter who is able to operate autonomously.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Confident negotiator and relationship developer.
- Resilient and dynamic approach to sales.
- A well organised, structured approach to each day.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.