Who we are:
Easilift Loading Systems are the UK division of Loading Systems International – market leaders in the design, manufacture, installation, on-going service, maintenance and repair of a full line of industrial doors and loading systems. As a result of our success and continued growth over the last 50 years, we have become the preferred supplier of choice for many of the big household names within retail, distribution and logistics.
We are looking for a driven and commercially astute Area Sales Manager in the North East to provide the sales interface between after sales and clients to maximise existing opportunities as well as continually sourcing new business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively seeking new business and identifying opportunities.
- Attending client meetings and visiting sites to carry out detailed site surveys and identifying loading bay solutions.
- Maintaining contact with customer base.
- Following up quotations.
- Actioning sales enquiries from potential clients and department and communicating appropriately in order to clarify requirements.
- Ensuring all enquiries are inputted onto the CRM software, generating relevant documentation and preparing and/or revising quotations as necessary.
- Ensuring quotes are sent out in line with the job specification, operational guidelines and followed up within the required timescales.
- Providing technical specifications and standard drawings to customers and liaising with the project team when non-standard drawings are required prior to order.
- Utilising software systems to prepare quotations and pricing of spare-parts and products.
- Liaising with various external suppliers in order to obtain the best prices for non-standard items.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will ideally have technical knowledge of the loading bay industry.
- Be a target driven, with excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- A confident negotiator with commercial awareness and the ability to work well under pressure and handle complex issues.
We are a progressive organisation, with an empowering culture. We focus on training and development to improve individual performance, engagement and job satisfaction. This helps our people to deliver quality, work safely, enhancing our reputation and allowing us to retain and grow a large and loyal customer base.
Our growth and continued success wouldn’t be possible without our people and is one of the reasons that we have been continuously recognised as an Investors in People organisation for over a decade.
In return we offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days annual holiday leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus Agreement
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £39,000 per year – Dependent on experience
If you would like to join our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.