Are you ready to join an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of components based on its resistive foil technology, sensors, and sensor-based systems; specializing in the growing markets of stress, force, weight, pressure, and current measurements.
Do you enjoy Business Development and maintaining high quality customer relationships?
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Manager within our Micro Measurements division, which will be home based with the exception of one day working from our UK Basingstoke office, whereby you will manage and support our sales team and sales administration and reporting functions to optimise processes and systems wherever possible.
The successful candidate will maximise sales within the appointed region, by leading, motivating and controlling the sales team to provide sales, technical and application support.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop a business plan covering sales through both direct and indirect channels, forecast, revenue, and expense controls, to meet agreed targets in the UK and appointed sales regions
- Analyze trends and results, develop sales objectives for the office and representatives, the members of your team and implement and control sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain existing customers through regular contact on a strategic / operational level. Deal with day to day queries of a technical, commercial or other nature where necessary
- Identify potential customers, qualify and develop them as necessary to achieve sales in line with divisional strategy
- Create, check and approve quotes, sales and purchase orders, sales contracts and agreements, coordinate with suppliers and manage customer claims and quality processes
- Act as liaison between the customer, your team, your representatives and VPG internal departments and attend meetings, product reports and other document as deemed necessary
Experience and Skills
- Engineer degree, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Technical Field Sales, 3 years in comparable technical applications
- Measurement technologies in experimental mechanics, data acquisition and processing
- Ability to work as part of a team, initiative, patience, assertiveness, ability to withstand pressure
- Face to face with technical and commercial customers on all hierarchy levels
- Well organised, self-motivated, attention to detail, giving priorities in conflict situations
Don’t delay if this role sounds of interest, get in contact with Amy Lapworth on 01329 227054 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.