The Cromwell Group is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplier business, and we are looking for an experienced Area Sales Representative to work within our team. In the role, you will be involved with directly targeting identified customers, to grow the existing business within these accounts.
We are looking for driven and successful sales people, where you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong business development, lead generation and appointment setting skills
- Ability to identify link selling opportunities
- Develop relevant product groups for individual customers
- Ability to liaise at a high level to extend multiple product/service sells to the business to become sole/ main supplier
- Negotiation at all levels
- Analyse sales trends to understand customer performance and proactively demonstrate added value
- Experience of solution/ service selling
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong field sales skills
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Tenacious and articulate
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales orientated and results driven
If you are looking for your next sales opportunity and want to be a part of a team who are focused on driving sales and delivering a great customer experience, then please send in your application now!
Cromwell is a leading supplier of products used to maintain, repair and operate facilities in Europe, offering the widest choices to all industries, professions and trades. Operating from its Head Office and Global Distribution Centre based in Leicester, Cromwell has over 2,000 staff members, 54 U.K. branches and 12 international branches. Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, Inc., North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products (MRO), with operations also in Asia, Europe and Latin America.