Protect Line are a fast-moving life insurance brokerage with a difference. Winning ‘Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years means we are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
The journey our customers go through to take out a protection policy is very important to us, and this role is key in ensuring a positive experience. Working within the Operations division of Protect Line, you will support customers who are going through the post-sale referral process to get them protected as quickly as possible.
This role will work alongside a dedicated Account Manager and will nurture customers through this process, whilst also communicating with insurers and doctors surgeries to obtain the relevant information to complete the necessary cover.
Dealing with a variety of different stakeholders it is vital that you have the hunger to hit targets and deliver results, which will ultimately affect your earning potential within this role. This is therefore a great opportunity for a proactive and tenacious individual, who is looking to advance their career and contribute to the success of this growing team.
- Work closely and collaboratively in a pair with your Account Manager to manage your own pipeline of customers going through the referral sales process
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Initiate contact with medical surgeries to chase doctor reports and medical assessments
- Keep in regular contact with insurers to understand the progress and timescales to complete a customer case
- Build strong relationships with customers throughout their journey with us, ensuring they are kept updated on the progress at appropriate points
- Handle post communication with customers and insurers
- Data entry via excel spreadsheets
- Capture and record accurate customer information
- Confident in making outbound calls
- Driven and motivated to exceed targets with a hunger for going the extra mile
- Excellent customer service skills with a passion for helping people
- The ability to think quickly and use your own initiative
- Commitment to building a career, rather than a job
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational capabilities
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills
- Competent in use of Excel, Outlook Express, Word etc.
What We Offer:
In addition to your basic salary you can expect:
- Senior Package available (performance related) which includes an increased basic up to £21,000, additional holiday, a house cleaner, wireless headset, and work clothes paid for by Protect Line at points throughout the year
- A List Business Card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- Innovative incentives
- No weekend working
- Christmas and birthdays off plus an annual holiday allowance
- Plenty of local offsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Eyecare policy
- Financial and wellbeing support
Our people are our most valuable asset and that starts with you, we believe in investing in everyone we employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
We are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you’ve always wanted. We will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
We are looking for self-starters searching for more than “just a job”, eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.