Are you a Consultant with Operational Excellence and Lean delivery skills? This could be your next opportunity!
We are seeking an experienced freelance Lean Consultant to join our exciting business on the verge of something truly amazing!
You will be joining a fun, vibrant & welcoming team in an exciting, growing company where you can build and develop on your already impressive range of skills as a passionate Lean, continuous improvement & operational excellence professional.
You will lead and support transformation type projects, that are typically focused on engaging teams to address the cultural challenges associated with implementing projects aimed at improving productivity, process lead times, on-time delivery and quality.
Our team are driven, ambitious and energetic with a ‘can-do attitude’ and prepared to go the extra mile. If you want to work somewhere you are valued, respected and want to progress, ClarityVM Consulting is your future!
It is not often roles become available in our company, so we want to find the best person possible to grow within our successful team.
The primary purpose of this role is to bring hands-on industry experience required to drive improvement within our clients.
You will have autonomy over your client portfolio and be required to pinpoint operational weaknesses & threats before selecting the right methods and then delivering measurable, sustainable improvements. By challenging conventional thinking, we help our clients to achieve exceptional results.
We would also expect Consultants to lead workstreams within our projects. In addition to this, Consultants will have the opportunity to contribute technical content to proposals and support sales meetings with clients, develop thought leadership and support with our marketing activity to maintain our standing as industry leaders.
Our team are typically Lean Six Sigma experts aligned to the Toyota Production System with a broad range of diagnostic and implementation experience across industries and sectors. What is most important to us, however, is cultural fit within our passionate organisation.
Your experience will be either from within industry or consultancy although high calibre candidates will be considered whatever the background. At Clarity, you have a license to think laterally when it comes to achieving the best outcomes for our clients and, as such, we recognise experience, technical skills and attitude as the primary requirements for our consultants. You will be client-facing, typically on client site, leading project workstreams, be responsible for delivery, contribute to the sales process and contribute to the development of our Operational Excellence delivery team. Other duties include:
- Interacting with client & project teams to plan and develop project work.
- Manage your client accounts, delivering projects and identify & secure future opportunities to increase their account value.
- Review & edit all client communicate documents.
- Provide training to clients on project deliverables when needed.
- Provide solutions and recommendations to clients to meet project goals.
- Monitor and report on project status to clients & project teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards.
- Schedule meetings both internally & with clients to manage projects as needed.
- Build positive working relationships with clients to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Ensure that the entire project team works according to the project scope and timelines.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in client communications and ensure the Clarity brand reputation is always upheld.
- Experience developing and delivering Lean, continuous improvement & operational excellent workshops to clients.
- Experience leading operational performance transformation programmes through the deployment and use of; Lean process management, Total Quality Management, systems thinking and six sigma.
- Cultural Transformation.
- Lean Leader/Master/Expert.
- Toyota Production System.
- Productivity improvement.
- Quality & Compliance.
- On-time delivery.
- A degree-level qualification, minimum 2:1, or equivalent.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification and/or extensive operational excellence experience from either industry or consulting.
- Postgraduate practical operations and OpEx work experience in a management position.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to effectively manage relationships with senior-level stakeholders.
- Strong influencing skills for stakeholder management.
- The ability to improve existing delivery material as required and identify unique roots to market.
You should expect to travel and work on client sites; you need to have the unconditional right to work across Europe. If you have the passion and ability to work with high calibre colleagues on innovative and transformational projects, we’d like to hear from you.
Who is ClarityVM Consulting? ClarityVM Consulting is a dedicated team of professionals striving to help businesses of all sizes achieve their vision through Lean, continuous improvement and visual management. We ask the right questions of your business and support passionate organisations through building relationships, engaging workforces, providing ongoing support and, ultimately, making Lean work for their company. We expertly blend accessible, practical knowledge with real-world implementation and unite strategy and execution in order to fulfil our one goal – to help businesses achieve excellence!
Bold & Entrepreneurial Our team, including our Consultants, are empowered to operate with the best interests of improving your business. We will be bold. We will challenge the way you do things because we want to get right to the core of why your company is not achieving its vision. Our team are encouraged to think like entrepreneurs. Our service isn’t scripted. There’s no red tape. Our consultants are experienced, passionate professionals who have a wealth of knowledge and we do all we can to enable them to do that.
Adaptable & Always Value-Add There are many consultants out there who will promise the Earth before giving you an off the shelf, scripted experience that adds no value to your business. That’s not us. We foster a culture amongst our Consulting Team that they are free to adapt their skills to ensure that you get the most from our expertise. Our mission is to help you achieve your vision and in order to do that, we have to adapt to you and add value.
Pragmatic & Reliable We’re level-headed, logical and are the experts in our field. We strive to keep our consultancy service accessible by not bombarding you with jargon – what matters most to you is getting things done and that’s what we’re all about. Our service is reliable and you get peace of mind that our time-tested solutions have secured results for thousands of other businesses.
Ambitious & Innovative We have big plans for each and every one of our clients and exist to take you on the journey from where you are – to where you want to be. We work hard to stay at the forefront of our industry and, as thought leaders, we innovate at every opportunity. Using our sound knowledge and expertise as the baseline, we take our experience and apply it in new ways to constantly improve our solutions.
Solid & Sustainable Our success is built on the relationships we build with our clients and these relationships have to be rock solid. It’s our service that sets us apart from other consultants and the key to our business is maintaining these important bonds. Improvement is everything and that means change. Our solutions are created with improvement in mind to future-proof your business for tomorrow’s problems.
How To Apply
If you made it this far, chances are you’re interested in knowing a little more about us and giving us the chance to learn all about you! If you think you have the skills & experience, but more importantly, the passion and cultural fit to be successful here at Clarity Consulting, then we’d love to talk. To apply, you’ll need to submit the following items, plus any additional documents you feel we would benefit from seeing:
- A short Covering Letter explaining your interest and feel on cultural fit
- Resume / CV (Microsoft Word or PDF documents only, please)
- Detailed industry experience information and what success you helped deliver
Once you have the above, please send it over to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button above.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.