Become a Recruitment Consultant with a Market Leading Agency offering intensive training, a state of the art working environment and a career that can take you all over the world.
This is what you’ll be doing
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant you’ll be inducted into an intensive 12 week training programme to kick start your career in recruitment. A Recruitment Consultant is a relationship builder and applying your training you’ll build lasting relationships with candidates and clients by applying your training.
- Identifying candidates via search methodologies and contacting them over the phone and via face to face meetings to assess suitability
- Researching your market to become an expert by identifying the businesses employing candidates in your market
- Using sales techniques to create opportunities with clients via phone calls and email communication and ultimately face to face meetings
- Working to stringent targets for both activity and revenue
- Finding great people for jobs, and great jobs for people
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A recent graduate with a degree in any discipline is desirable
- Experience in a target driven environment is desirable
- Hunger and determination to graft for a successful career is essential
There’s also some must haves
- Bright, Bold and Better in everything that you put your mind to
- Common sense and oodles of intelligence
- A competitive edge
- Team spirit and culturally aware
- Individuality, it’s the ‘U’ in USP
- Coachable. After all, who knows it all?
And this is what you’ll get in return
A permanent position in an award-winning business with a starting salary of £18,500.
This will increase to £22,500 for hitting four career milestones to move from training mode to fully fledged Consultant. Each milestone triggers a pay rise, these milestones can be hit within 6 months but in a worst case we expect within a year, the timeline is within your own control!
In addition to base salary, bonus is payable from Day 1 which allows you to earn an additional £10k+ during your first year by hitting minimum expectations of the role. You will also benefit from;
- Career progression in your own hands
- An award winning training programme
- Unbeatable earning potential with no limits
- Monday – Friday business hours
- State of the art working environment
- Award winning training
- Support, guidance, mentorship
- Excellent holidays, your birthday off and a pension
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
- Onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
To kick start your career in recruitment please apply with a CV outlining why you’re destined to be a recruiter.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.