This position is responsible for sales of Audio Visual equipment in the North West. The sales consultant will be responsible for driving sales directly through to end customers. They will also be supporting the existing sales team in selling audio visual products to the existing customer base. This position reports to the IT Sales Manager.
- Responsible for prospecting and developing relationships with C Level Purchasing Executives in order to market and sell VS products, accessories and services
- To implement a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, CIOs and Marketing Managers to convert prospects into clients.
- To supply product information to selected customers in an assigned territory and/or arranges for business analyses of customer’s business communication requirements. To develop benchmark demonstrations, proposals and value propositions that exceed customers’ requirements resulting in the development of new customers and the retention of existing accounts.
- To organise and implement post-sale delivery and implementation of audio visual products at customer locations.
- To work closely with the Midshire sales representatives to identify business opportunities for audio visual within the existing Midshire customer base
- To promote audio visual products and represent the company at off-site customer meetings, trade shows and conferences.
- To maintain records of all account activity within CRM system.
- To identify contacts in accounts and conduct strategic calls.
- To serve as the first line of contact with audio visual customers.
- Basic salary up to £30,000 (OTE £65,000 uncapped)
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Company car
- Company phone
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.