VANRATH have partnered with an exciting new Marketing Automation Agency to find an Automated Marketing Account Manager to service their top tier global client base, right here in Belfast.
As an Automated Marketing Account Manager, your job will be to partner with clients to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts.
- Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
- Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns
- Design/ localize, automate and optimize regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce (CRM)
- Build, manage and maintain reports/ dashboards within Salesforce CRM
- Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
- Strategically partner with clients on their Digital Marketing Automation efforts
- Develop and enhance service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using Marketo
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years experience in Marketo/ Automation Marketing
- Educated to degree in a Marketing/ Digital related subject
- A certification in Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce or Pardot (Highly desirable)
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience required)
- Analytics Driven
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing training and development programs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.