A leading supplier of automotive consumables is looking for a Sales Manager to join their growing team. As the Sales Manager for their retail clients you will work to grow their UK retail sector. This growth is to be achieved by identifying new market opportunities, gaining new accounts, and developing existing accounts. A key deliverable within the role is identifying new sales opportunities by channel and developing and managing joint business plans with existing clients to deliver maximized profitability and growth.
You will have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience of working with sales, account management and/or in a customer faced marketing role.
- Experience dealing with Tesco’s or Halfords
- Higher education within Sales & Marketing and/or Economics & Management, however the right experience could count for missing or incomplete
- Experience of building business relationships and create “win-win”
- Experience from creating and presenting internal and external
- Knowledge of Automotive Consumables
- Experience from similar KAM role within FMCG and Retail consumer brands is a
- Good knowledge about Microsoft office
You have the following personal skills:
- You are proactive and self driven
- Structured time management skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Business acumen and customer focused, ability to remain flexible when customer conditions require.
- A team player that is able to work across the business and include key decision makers to achieve goals
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.