Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock.
Treatwell is the leading online booking platform for hair and beauty in Europe. Headquartered in London, the group was founded by Lopo Champalimaud in 2008 and now employs over 500 people across Europe, has over 25,000 bookable venues listed on its site and helps more than 10 million people to make hair and beauty appointments each year. We are active in 11 markets.
Our success to date is completely down to the 500 talented, passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, energetic, and results driven B2B Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our B2B Marketing team in London, directly reporting to the Group Supply Strategy Director.
You will be driving pipeline growth and the implementation of great lead generating programs that support the full sales cycle and increase revenue.
From offline to online programs, this role requires full ownership of both planning and execution. The role offers a challenging opportunity for an experienced marketer who wants to make a measurable impact. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer who is both strategic and creative.
- Manage lead generation campaigns to grow business, revenue and ROI across all 11 markets
- Manage and continually optimize a marketing budget across channels
- Report weekly on all KPIs, campaign performance trends and recommendations
- Act as the project manager of key marketing initiatives while collaborating with other marketing departments (Performance, PPC, Display), Product and Design teams
- On top of collaborating with other functional teams, you will work with the local teams in our 11 international markets
- Plan and deliver lead referral programs for existing partners and for 3rd party ones
- Make use of tactics such as look-alike audiences, dynamic ads, Facebook lead gen ads, and maybe some interactive widgets, etc. Get creative!
- Work with internal and external resources to create content and with designers to create visual assets.
- Use data, A/B testing and good critical thinking to quickly pinpoint and correct what’s not working and to optimize what it
- Leverage Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other tools to track the success
- 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience in a B2B environment
- Significant hands-on experience in managing paid lead generation campaigns, using multiple marketing channels such as email, search and social
- Proven experience in growing B2B leads
- Demonstrated track record of user acquisition across channels
- Experience with campaign performance optimization, funnel optimization, creative testing and ROI calculations
- Strong understanding of B2B lead generation process and pipeline development
- Outstanding problem solving skills, quantitative skills and data-driven mindset
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Fluency with Excel
- Strong B2B copywriting skills
- Team oriented – experience working with sales and marketing operations effectively
The soft stuff:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive approach to working in a fast paced environment
- A genuine passion for the spa, beauty and wellness industry
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure daily tasks are completed, with a can-do attitude and a tenacity to succeed
- A passion for the web and the potential of e-commerce
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Holiday Policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast, fruit and barista coffee
- Friday social event every week
- Free monthly Treatwell vouchers
- Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- Enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- Summer wellness fund
- Most importantly the opportunity to work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team in the heart of London (WC1V)
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required, please add any adjustment requests to your application.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.