A global eCommerce delivery provider has a new role for a ‘B2B Content Marketing Manager’ to join their team in Basildon, Essex. We are looking for a dynamic individual to enhance our client’s digital marketing operations. Due to phenomenal growth plans you will play a pivotal role to help take the brand to greater success in, what promises to be, a very exciting period.
As Content Specialist, you will report directly to the Head of Sales Development, working together to implement the broader business strategy to expand the global eCommerce delivery business. There will be the opportunity to contribute to wider sales and marketing initiatives and the development of the sales and marketing strategy. You’ll conceive and develop innovative sales and marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
The role is based in Basildon (Essex), however, a split working from home/office is welcome.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Using analysis of their own internal data including the sales pipeline, develop sales campaigns and proposition and take part in the launch of these campaigns with the involvement of several different departments in such launches
- Market intelligence – be the expert on their customers, what features are essential for them and can help secure the business; be the expert on their competition and how to rise above them
- 3+ years of B2B Marketing Content experience
- Industry Experience – Supply Chain and Logistics and/or Ecommerce/Retail
- Experience in developing a written marketing plan, executing plans by leading cross-functional teams, and reporting detailed results to senior management
- Very strong written communication skills
- Experience of writing for all digital platforms
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed expectations, who is comfortable with multi-tasking and able to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Background of working with a Sales team
- Knowledge of Adobe CC – In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Educated to degree level with a business/marketing/digital qualification
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.