Blissful Recruitment are looking for an experienced B2B Energy professional for a new and exciting Team Manager position.
WHAT OUR CLIENT DOES
They will offer you fully managed end to end service that includes a strategic procurement review to ensure your supply agreements (both contracts & metering points) are fit for purpose and providing your organisation with the best value for money.
They are experts in assisting larger organisations comply with any legislative requirements that may be imposed upon them such as ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme), CCA’s (Climate Change Agreements) & CRC’s (Carbon Reduction Commitments).
Due to our clients rapid expansion and success in their local market they are again looking to expand our sales force.
They are in the market for a highly motivated, confident and skilled Sales Manager to manage a team of 10 B2B sales executives. This will be a critical role and you will be reporting into our Operations Manager directly. So they require a candidate that can hit the ground running and will be comfortable driving revenue from day one.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Managing a Sales Team of 10
- Ensuring Teams KPI’s are hit
- Driving Sales activities and strategies that lead to more revenue
- Contribute industry knowledge to help our YoY growth goals
- Accurately forecast to the Director
- Motivate our teams and be the Pace setter
- Minimum of 1 Year industry experience is essential
- Market knowledge
- Comfortable with managing and leading a team to achieve 6 figure revenue targets
- Ability to accurately Forecast a sales pipeline
- Management Experience
- Natural Leader
- Business Acumen
- Hunters Mentality
If you have the experience and are ready to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.