- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped OTE (circa £35-40,000) + Pension + Private Healthcare + 33 Days Holiday + Smartphone + iPad + Free Parking & Other Excellent Benefits.
PURE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – NO NEW BUSINESS / NO COLD CALLING.
Are you a B2B Internal Account Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading FTSE 100 Organisations with an expansive and ever-growing Global presence in the worldwide Communications marketplace.
Due to their continuing dominance and continuing growth plans, they are now looking for an Internal Corporate Account Manager to be part of one of their highly successful B2B Teams earning regular high levels of Commission & Bonus.
You will be responsible for Managing the Ongoing Customer Relationships & Grow Revenue within the Corporate Sector Business Segment Client Base of the operation.
The Business Account Manager will have a Proven Ability & Track Record of Account Development, with experience of Building Strong Relationships with Decision Makers.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Account Manager role will include:
- Responsible for Regular Account Development of your Corporate Base of Accounts in terms of further Growth & Revenue.
- Ensure the Advancement & Closure of Opportunities through effective Contract Management.
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction of Corporate Accounts through strong Communication and Client Ownership.
- Develop Effective Relationships with Senior Corporate Customers, demonstrating your knowledge of their business and their Decision Making Process.
- Conduct Customer Calls & Dialogue which Supports your Retention & Growth Campaign.
- Act as an Ambassador both in the External Market and within Internal Stakeholders, Demonstrating Best in Class Sales Behaviour & Delivery of Excellent Customer Experience.
Key Skills Required for the role:
- Strong Proven Experience & Success in either Account Management of Corporate Accounts.
- Experience of Generating Growth & Minimising Churn within Business to Business / Corporate Sector Market place.
- Proven Ability to Develop & Maintain an Effective Network of Contacts & Build Relationships at all levels.
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills, with specific Telephone Based Relationship Management experience.
- Developed Sales Skills – Opening, Questioning, Objection Handling & Closing.
- Ability to work on Own Initiative, Designing Solutions which Respond to Customer Needs & Taking Ownership for Development & Growth of your Own Corporate Customer Base.
If interested in this B2B Internal Account Manager position, click the apply button
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.