10to8 is an exciting, ambitious start-up. You will be a key member of the team, responsible for driving direct sales to SMEs and franchises in our primary sectors.
Have you ever missed an appointment or been stood-up? Have you ever wasted time organising meetings and playing appointment ping-pong? Imagine how many businesses this is a key issue for? This is why at 10to8 we’re building a revolutionary appointment scheduling platform that gets rid of wasted time and frustration.
Today it is already used by more than 25,000 businesses worldwide, in a wide range of industries (doctors, therapists, personal trainers, gyms, tutors, retail, tradesmen, beauty salons etc.). Come and join us and soon we’ll have 250,000! We are currently scaling up the company to become a large success in the global market and we need someone ambitious and motivated to help us achieve this!
There is the prospect to help steer and shape the group. There will be opportunities to take on increasing responsibility.
- Qualify and select best leads from pipeline (inbound signups from marketing campaigns)
- Call decision-makers and collect customers’ business requirements.
- Prepare presentations, run demos, prepare pricing offers, and other information necessary to close the sale.
- Close sales, and follow-up with customers to ensure successful product adoption.
- Use the CRM system to capture the steps and actions taken and ensure no identified prospect falls through the net.
- Forecast sales and present weekly updates to the team.
Skills and requirements
You must be a highly motivated self-starter, with:
- At least 1 year experience in B2B sales
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Good at establishing rapport quickly, and have a passion for business & entrepreneurship
- Good organisation skills, and focus on most important tasks
- Good team player, to work well within a tightly-knit team
- Good BA degree
Great to have:
- First-hand experience of running a small business, especially operational side
- Experience dealing with service SMEs (preferably in our primary sectors)
Good salary, on-target bonus, equity stake.
Sound good? Apply to email@example.com!
Set up a job alert.