B2B Sales Executive – Digital Events
Salary £21K – 23K DOE
Year 1 OTE – £40K
Brand new refurbished offices in the Centre of Bristol
To start ASAP with training provided
Who we are:
Meet the Boss is an innovative, progressive business, that is part of the GDS group based in Bristol. We have a global presence and specialise in bespoke events, built through project intelligence, connecting senior executives with the world’s leading technology solution providers.
Meet the Boss facilitates virtual round table meetings, which provide a platform for thought-leading discussions for executives, enabling the exchange of ideas and solutions to accelerate business goals.
During this global pandemic, our virtual business has continued to grow, through the need for businesses to stay connected. Due to this and to meet the demand of our business, we are looking for talented and experienced sales executives to join our successful team and contribute to our continued growth.
What you will be doing:
As a sales executive, you will join our delegate acquisition team and will be identifying and connecting with C- Level executives through outbound calling, LinkedIn approaches and direct emailing. Your aim is to engage with the Executives and have a conversation with them about their business projects and current challenges and invite them to a relevant virtual round table.
Previous experience working in an outbound phone environment would be highly beneficial, as you will be working from home initially with opportunity to go into our office safely for training and development. You will have daily support from a Team Leader and regular meetings with the whole team to keep you connected to the wider business and to gain support and encouragement to be successful in your role.
As a sales executive you are targeted on key metrics which gives you the opportunity to earn commission on top of your base salary as well as yearly bonuses paid on completion of your targets set out for you when you join.
The role requirements:
- Experience in sales driven, targeted roles, with outbound phone experience advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise comfortably with senior level individuals
- A drive to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- A desire to work in corporate sales and to develop global business and technology expertise
- Being located in a commutable distance to Bristol
What we can offer you:
- Training and support from top Sales Managers when joining the business
- Commission on a monthly basis – uncapped
- Yearly bonuses on top of your salary and monthly commission
- A fun, competitive work environment, where achievement is rewarded very highly
- 2 weeks off over Christmas
Telephone interviews are being held from the 22nd July to begin the recruitment process with start dates ASAP in July. To be considered for the position, please send through and up to date CV with your relevant experience displayed clearly and we will be in touch to book in a conversation if suitable.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.