“The biggest asset of any company are the customers, because without customers the company cannot exist.”
Barbas Bellfires gives you the opportunity to leave your mark on the organization and to make a substantial contribution to the result.
Barbas Bellfires (150 employees) is a family owned Dutch company and market leader in the Benelux with the development, production and sale of wood and gas fires. It operates in several countries such as Germany, France, UK, Switzerland, Malta, Israel, Italy, Spain and Canada. The focus is on the Benelux, UK and France. Barbas Bellfires is well known and respected in the industry. All fireplaces are developed by Barbas Bellfires and produced specifically in the Netherlands. Because of the high quality standard, they only supply via a network of fireplaces specialists (dealers) and importers. At Barbas Bellfires, customer intimacy is of paramount importance and it excels in high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. The organization is preparing for a next phase of growth.
The UK is divided in three regions. As Dealer Account Manager for the south of UK, you are responsible from the Midlands to cover all south region. You will be the direct line of contact with the dealer. Your main goal is to grow relationships and revenue with existing partners (both large strategic dealer and smaller independent dealer) via training and in-person support.
This is an outside sales position and requires extensive travel throughout the assigned territory. You lead periodic dealer business reviews regarding sales progress, potential opportunities, upcoming events, etc. with the dealers and include internal resources as needed. You are enthusiastic, facilitate and initiate to allow dealers to be as successful as possible and to achieve the set sales targets. Think of installation and sales training, product demonstrations etc.
You inspire the marketing department of Barbas Bellfires with market information and ideas for improvement. As a spider in the web, you are the link between the organization and the market. You serve as dealer voice within Barbas Bellfires (advocate). You are part of an international sales team (including commercial office staff) and report to the UK Sales Manager (Develop dealer business plans with the UK Sales Manager). In the UK, you have two similar colleagues and are supported by local commercial office staff.
- Bachelor level
- Minimum of three years of sales experience, preferably within B2B or similar channel sales (retail related)
- Proven skills and experience in developing customer relationships
- Be able to demonstrate a talent for achieving and managing sales
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resilient
- No 9-5 mentality, customer-oriented, ambitious and accessible
- Living in the assigned area
- Competitive salary with career progression (30,000-35,000 a year excl. Bonus)
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Critical Illness Cov
- Mobile + tablet/laptop
- Company car/van + fuel card
- Wide freedom and responsibilities
- Part of a financially stable organization
- A versatile, responsible position within an organization that presents itself as a strong brand
- Versatile function within an ambitious and dynamic organization with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
Set up a job alert.