We are now looking for a Bid Co-ordinator to join our growing business on a full-time permanent basis.
Motivair has been established for over 60 years, developing business with household names, major companies, FMs and specialist Compressed air users around the world. We see this as a fantastic opportunity to use your knowledge, qualifications, experience of account management and contract ownership to help develop relationships with key customers, and your own career within the Motivair Compressors group.
Our strategy is to grow the organisation and this supporting role aids the Business Development Managers, National Account Managers and Specialist Products Division in the achievement of this aim.
Purpose of the role:
To coordinate the bid process in order to provide quality support to the Bid Manager and actively work to enhance the quality of bids. You will also be able to assess bid requirements and assist the Bid Manager to shape the proposals.
Will include researching and understanding individual pre-qualification and tender requirements in respect of the submissions being made to ensure that they are accurate, fully compliant and that deadlines are successfully met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Filling out PQQs, Selection Questionnaires, and Supplier Questionnaires etc.
- Reading and understanding briefing documents
- Bid / Proposal coordinating
- Formatting bid / tender / proposal documents paying meticulous attention to detail
- Reading and interpreting OJEU/contract notices and making expressions of interest
- Maintaining a database of bid information (standard response information/policies/insurances), updating as required
- Update and maintain tender workload tracker
- Maintain contractual records and documentation
- Manage and ensure portal accuracy
- Ensure signed contracts are communicated to relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Review of legal documentation.
- Work with Finance to identify and coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- To liaise with different teams across the company to gather and share best practice and project detail.
Criteria and skills
Brief – Terms and Conditions
- Based in Burntwood, Staffordshire
- Competitive Salary
- 40 hours per week
Set up a job alert.