Our client is a leading UK construction consultancy who offer a high level of management consultancy services to top blue chip clients operating in the property, construction, engineering and facilities sectors. They are busy in the London market and are looking for a Bid Manager to join them on a permanent basis to work on Infrastructure sector bids.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Bid Manager to join a strong UK brand
Your responsibilities will include:
– Project manage a combination of proactive, formal and OJEU bids
– Lead the bids from start to finish
– Lead the virtual bid team to deliver a high quality response on both new prospect and existing client opportunities
– Manage internal stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the bid
– Manage key points of governance sign off with stakeholders
– Attend external bid briefing sessions with the Sales Development Directors
– Drive the kick off meeting and key strategy meetings throughout the bid
– Ensure all bid questions are fully answered
– Build effective working relationships across the business
– Conduct mock loss reviews to test and challenge proposed solution and pricing
– Continue to develop bets practice bid management
– Play an active role in the wider Commercial Pricing and Sales Enablement team
Your experience will include:
– Successful track record of bid delivery and management
– Excellent communication, written, project and programme management and presentation skills
– Strong commercial understanding
– Expertise in MS Office Word and PowerPoint
– Competence in MS Office Excel Ability to compile, summarise and clearly present large amounts of information
– Strong data analysis skills
– Knowledge of the UK construction market specifically Highways, Environment & Rail.
– Experience of having carried out market and opportunity analysis
– Relevant degree
– Competence in use of MS Project
To apply for this role contact Joe Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.