Applicants should have detailed experience in the sales of Heating related systems.
The role is to identify new business opportunities, generate sales and provide account management services to domestic and commercial customers across the south of England. The ideal candidate will have had significant experience in a similar role ideally with a particular specialism in Biomass & Heat pump projects.
Ideally you will need to have a track record of business development – meeting and achieving targets, qualifying new business opportunities, managing internal relationships, developing and delivering high quality proposals and acting as primary contact for clients during the proposal qualification and development stage.
- Selling Enviko products and services
- Generate leads and seek out new relevant potential lead information
- Develop and maintain business with existing Key Accounts
- Represent the company at sales orientated events, trade shows and conferences
- Price & size new systems
- Project manage heating related installations (preferred)
- Attend sales meetings and other key industry events at other UK locations
What do I need for this Business Development Opportunity?
- Self-motivated with drive & enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills & have the ability to build relationships with commercial, domestic and agricultural customers
- Sound technical sales experience, ideally field sales or a similar
- Full driving licence
- Detailed knowledge of heating related systems
- Plumbing / heating qualifications – HETAS (preferred)
This is a full time salaried position with a generous basic salary and OTE of £40,000 Plus
Access to company car, Mobile & Laptop.
Please apply by e mail in the first instance to:
Tim Cook (Regional manager)
(0)20 8816 7631