Position: BMW Used Car Sales Executive
Competitive salary plus company car (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (North Wales) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a BMW Used Car Sales Executive. The position is located at our North Wales Centre which is a fantastic facility which has been recently modernised and includes BMW and MINI Sales, and Aftersales. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the BMW Used Car Sales Manager, the main objectives of the post are:
- To achieve agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines
- To request details from all prospects/visitors to the centre who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle and to follow up within a maximum 24-hour period.
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy, and tact.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised, and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
- Willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family-based business that offers both a competitive salary and the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you are looking for your next career move, then we would love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us by clicking ‘Apply online’ below or email direct to email@example.com stating the particular vacancy you are applying for.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.