We are looking for a professional, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Branch Manager at our Reading location.
You will be part of a friendly team that is striving to offer the highest levels of customer service. The role involves driving the branch forward by increasing business levels and ensuring premier quality service to new and existing clients. You will be required to recruit, train and manage the staff within the branch.
What we can offer…….
- A competitive salary and joining a successful and expanding company
- Company car
- Excellent Company bonus scheme
- Good working facilities
- 30 days holiday rising to 35 over a period of time (this includes Bank Holidays)
- Contribution to Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Thrifty Savings – Employee discount scheme offering huge savings across multiple retailers
- Funded Summer and Christmas team events
- Long Service Award scheme
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted car hire rates
- Discounted car purchase scheme with in-built finance scheme
What we are looking for in the successful candidate……
- Strong Management skills and experience of leading a team
- Experience of meeting and exceeding key performance indicators
- Experience of providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to build positive relationships with employees of all levels
- Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees
- Ability to influence employees of all level
- Able to work under pressure
- To oversee the smooth running of the rental branch
- Ensure all reservations, bookings and enquiries are handled promptly and efficiently
- To meet and exceed customer requirements
- Ensure all service level agreements are met
- Manage damage process and ensure staff are fully trained on the process
- Identify sales opportunities and motivate the branch team in upselling
- Project an upbeat and professional persona at all times
You must have held a full, UK driving licence for at least 12 months to be considered for this role.
Thrifty Car & Van Rental is an equal opportunities employerAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.