An accomplished Sales Professional with experience gained in the merchanting sector?
Due to continuing business growth Eurocell has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join the Surrey / Sussex region where you will help the region maximise sales by developing new and existing customer relationships.
- Review customer accounts and build strong relationships with existing customers to improve the volume and profitability of sales in the region
- Identify, attract and establish new customers and sales opportunities in line with agreed targets, profit margins and product mi
- Plan and implement sales strategies within the region to achieve sales and profit targets
- Support with activities relating to the branch’s profitability, including sales, operations, stock control and labour
- Record customer activity using the CRM system, completing sales reports and action plans
- Monitor and review the performance of the team, supporting the regional management team with coaching, training and supported customer visits as required
- A consistent track record of field based business development success within the construction / merchanting sector is essential
- Commercial awareness, with an understanding of negotiation and profit margins
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication, sales and negotiation skills and be accomplished at preparing and delivering sales presentations to a diverse customer base
- Flexible and resilient in approach you will be self-motivated, target orientated and a team player
- Good IT skills, with experience of utilising CRM systems
- A valid driving licence is essential