HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals – we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
What we’re looking for
A creatively-minded brand led marketer who can bring HelloFresh to life through customer-facing campaigns throughout the year.
What the role entails
The Brand Campaign Manager sits within the Brand team and reports directly to the Head of Brand & Communications. You will ideate, execute and inspire the development of first-class content alongside the brand team to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative consumer marketing campaigns. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Day to day creation and management of the communications calendar and subsequent cross-channel campaigns
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.drive go to market plans, establish strategies)
- Liaise with the various teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and initiatives
- Developing insightful briefs that bring the creative proposition to life and provide a great platform for our inhouse team
- Working with the acquisition, retention and brand teams to push forward creative ideas in owned, earned and paid channels
- Measuring success of campaigns and impact on wider business and brand metrics, specifically with our existing customer base
- Development and management of the social media associate
- Introducing and refining business processes (briefing, creative reviews, workflows)
- Working with the Head of Brand & PR Manager to determine how external awareness raising campaigns can be translated across owned and earned channels too.
Who you are
You are a creative thinker and a brand-led marketer, with a proven track record of delivering innovative & creative content campaigns. you’re someone who can develop our communications calendar to ensure we’re pushing the right messages to bring our brand to life throughout the year. You understand how to translate our key values and messages into clear briefs for our in-house creative teams locally and globally. You are design-minded with ability to create effective visual presentations. You also know how to translate new product launches into compelling propositions for customers. You will conduct relevant reporting activities to measure the efficiency and commercial success of all campaigns. You have strong attention to detail, you are organized with good management skills. You’ll be excited by the idea of bringing together different functions of our business to maximise the potential of our communications and always put the customer first.
More specifically, you’ll have:
- 5+ years experience in brand marketing roles
- Strong innovative thinker with experience in ideation and execution of 360 brand campaigns
- A skilled content marketer with knowledge of the consumer funnel and how to attract an audience at different stages of it
- Developed communication calendars and executed against them
- Experience of managing social and content teams
- A passion for creating communications which translate into measurable business metrics
- An understanding of organic social best practice
- Good knowledge of the full marketing mix to be able to influence and bring people together
- Ecommerce experience
- Budget management responsibility
- Ideally experienced a startup/small business environment
- Strong copywriter
Are you up for a challenge?Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.