One of the UK’s leading electrical wholesalers is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business and Sales Trainee to join their successful business in Wrexham.
You’ll be joining a leading industrial electrical wholesaler who are part of a £1.2 billion turnover group. Their Wrexham location is doing well and they are now looking to expand their team and continue to grow the business. As a Business and Sales Trainee, you will:
- Experience working in different areas of the business and get to know how it works
- Provide excellent customer service and cement the company’s status as the supplier of choice
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Assist on the trade counter when required
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries
- Work closely with the external sales team
As a Business and Sales Trainee, you will receive:
- A starting salary of £19,000 – £21,000 (depending on experience)
- An uncapped bonus linked to your performance
- Full training
- Opportunities to progress, e.g. to field sales
- Optional membership to the company’s pension scheme
To be successful in this Business and Sales Trainee role, you should:
- Be a quick learner with great communication skills
- Have some experience working in customer service and/or sales role
- Be proactive and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- Have self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
(Experience working in a warehouse, stores or trade counter background would be advantageous)
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV to find out more!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.