We are recruiting for a Business Development Administrator for an Engineering consultancy based in central London. This is an ongoing temp role that will start ASAP. This role requires Adobe InDesign
- Assist in gathering information to inform Business plans for the practice
- Assist in undertaking specific client and market research
- Support the development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Builds own network of peers with colleagues in local collaborating firms, work with business leaders to create and convert opportunity
- Compile proposals for new projects under the direction of the project bid directors and bid managers. This includes layout, proof reading and modification to text and graphics as well as prequalification invitations and questionnaires
- Assist in preparing award entries
- Correlate and keep up to date sources of standard bid documentation.
- Assist in managing the bid delivery programme under direction of project bid directors and bid managers.
- Liaise with and compile data from the team on current and upcoming business development activity
- Attend weekly team business development meetings and prepare monthly newsletter
- Provide support to the business development leaders.
- Contribute to internal and external shows/seminars/events for the business development team and liaise internally with estate management advising on all requirements
- Assist in preparing content for press releases
- Liaise with business development colleagues to generate content for business development news, intranet, brochures, etc
- Assist with the implementation of the business development timeline e.g. production and co-ordination of collateral, event management and PR and Media support
- Assist in preparation of presentations, copywriting and proof reading
- Source project images and commission bespoke photography
You must have experience of a similar role and will have worked with Adobe InDesign before.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working daysAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.