This opportunity is open to someone without experience, who has recently obtained a university degree, looking to gain experience in sales and is interested in pursuing a career in the energy sector.
This role will involve working in the office searching for potential customers in the UK to offer our Gas and Electricity packages, this role will start with a period of field sales to gain the required understanding of the position and the market as this is a new department for the company.
Applicants for this position should have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, as the job requires describing services to encourage a potential customer to switch with us.
Full training on Energy sector and sales techniques will be provided.
- Acquiring new business Customers
- Meet personal sales targets
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Following up with new customers, providing relevant information and documents
- Build rapport with customers and answer their enquiries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Positive and confident
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Multilingual and fluent English
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer. We celebrate diversity. We are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, and cultures. No applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief. Offers will be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check, Academic Title and or Professional Qualification check and at least two independent references.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.