Waracle is looking for a Business Development Associate for an exciting new role. This role can be based from any of our Scottish Offices (Dundee, Glasgow and Edinburgh).
You’ll be an excellent communicator, negotiator and influencer. Technically, you’ll be able to analyse opinions and quickly form a decision based on sound judgement, whilst identifying trends/making recommendations based on insight. You’ll be continually looking for new ways of doing things, experimenting, researching and continually improving digital success. You’ll be a hardworking, tenacious team player and you will approach change with a positive outlook, identifying the potential opportunities presented.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting – identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Gather and present research on target markets, prospective clients, competitive intelligence, and industry topics and trends
- Identifying potential new prospects via web activity and social media
- Create an engagement plan
- Manage engagement touch points prior to salesperson taking ownership
- Conduct research into prospect
- Competitive analysis
- Cold call contacts to check alignment of our offer with the practice and build rapport with a view to arranging Face to Face visits for sales
- Provide details to sales team for follow up
- Resuscitate ‘gone cold’ leads
- Monitoring social media/website interactions
- Work with marketing to develop and manage brand and industry campaigns and campaign calendars
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers
- Develop and articulate an effective sales proposition
- Participate in events and campaigns as necessary
- Work with bid teams to coordinate, prepare and review proposals
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Strong knowledge of LinkedIn as a user and campaign tool
Experience of using the Google Suite and of working in a busy office environment
Attention to detail and to be able to work to a high degree of accuracy and to understand technical information
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative Digital projects.
- A relaxed working environment
- A friendly team
- Innovation and entrepreneurship – we launch startups and incubate them around Waracle
- Innovation in training – we’ve launched our own Digital Academy to share our knowledge and grow our team
Our clients, development projects and staff are very diverse. The digital innovation projects move fast and continually push the boundaries of what can be achieved with mobile app development and IoT strategy. We’ve a strong ethos to learning and working together, we’ve no doubt you’ll feel part of an energetic and quirky team.
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.