Charity Checkout is a tech startup with a difference. At Charity Checkout we are on a mission to support good causes and to help them grow. We are revolutionising the way that charities and corporations approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for a Partnerships Associate to join our team.
The focus of the role is:
To sell our innovative fundraising software to a variety of charities across the UK. The sales process will involve strategically prospecting and sourcing your own leads, conducting online demonstrations and closing new business.
You will be given full market, product and sales training in order to start building your sales career.
The role will also require you to:
- Develop and manage executive level relationships with charities across the UK
- Maintain a clear understanding of the charity sector while effectively adapting to changing dynamics
- Work directly with Head of Sales and Senior Partnerships Managers in order to create the best proposition for our customers
We are looking for the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or experience in a sales environment
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate your potential for a career in sales
Benefits of the role include:
- Be a part of a unique growth story within a ‘tech for good’ startup
- Working on an industry-leading and innovative product offering
- Equity options – every employee has the opportunity to earn equity options in the company
- Generous salary
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Learn from a passionate and dynamic leadership team
- Have a positive impact on the voluntary sector
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success.
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our field.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.