Our client is recognised as one of the UK’s leading digital print technology specialists, at the cutting-edge within their market and focused on delivering a level of customer service beyond expectation.
They are one of the most exciting companies within the sector, delivering highly efficient printer, copier and scanner infrastructure, capable of running bespoke data capture, storage and workflow management software solutions which not only increase the document & print management capability, but significantly reduce costs in the process.
As part of their 2019 strategy for growth, they are looking to attract an ambitious Business Development Consultant, with the capability of winning new business opportunities across the West of Scotland.
This individual will assume responsibility for the following:
- Identify new prospects within the region and start engaging with them in the qualification and sales process
- Re-qualify lapsed clients and re-engage them with the company
- Update and effectively manage your pipeline of prospective clients via the Salesforce CRM
- Consult, scope and advise on how to improve the client’s Print Management environment by identifying inefficiency, vulnerability and weak points
- Deliver pricing proposals which ensure margin performance is achieved
- Successfully manage the entire sales process to a close and seamless client onboarding
- Schedule attendance at relevant business networking events and industry conferences
Candidates will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- At least 2 years new business-to-business sales experience, ideally within a technology or business solutions environment
- A consultative approach and ability to pinpoint improvement areas to ensure each client achieves a ‘purpose built’ and bespoke solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and effectively deliver compelling presentations to a wide-range of clients and stakeholders
- Strong commercial understanding with accomplished decision-making and negotiation skills
- Positivity, enthusiasm and an unequivocal desire to be successful
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, cutting-edge, technology solutions company with a fantastic reputation and desire to continue to be the company of choice within the digital print arena.
CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.