Are you a highly motivated business development professional looking to take your next career step in a rapidly growing and high achieving organisation? If you are, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
You’ll be joining a high performing team built on a foundation of personal development where you will have the opportunity to learn and improve every day.
You’ll need to be excited by moving quickly and growing fast and you will certainly enjoy the rewards this brings.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of overachieving in a similar business development role and will now be ready to use that experience to move to the next level.
We’re building a team of truly professional salespeople who want a career in a highly effective and driven sales environment. In return there is no shortage of opportunity, or reward for our high achievers.
Read on for more information about this exciting opportunity….
Phocas helps companies turn manufacturing, distribution, and retail data into results. Our award-winning software provides customers with insights that help them make more informed, data-driven decisions, improving efficiencies, and boosting their bottom line.
Phocas isn’t just loved by our customers. We also have some of the happiest employees going around! In fact, Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, has a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor, and appears in Deloitte’s Fast 50.
If this sounds good keep reading to see if you have the skills and experience we are looking for in our Business Development Consultants….
- Create and maintain a robust pipeline of prospective customers in order to schedule meetings for Phocas Sales Consultants and achieve your target of creating sales opportunities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Promptly and professionally respond to inbound sales leads.
- Collaborate with relevant partners to generate quality leads from their customer base.
- Proactively contact prospective customers who meet our target profile.
- Use a range of prospecting techniques to ensure success; be willing to innovate and try new approaches and open new channels.
- Articulate the Phocas business value proposition to assess buyers’ interest.
- Evaluate prospective customer needs and their pain/gain points in order to qualify their requirements.
- Take a customer-centric approach at all times ensuring you add value to prospects wherever possible.
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan and execute highly effective business development campaigns.
- Understand relevant industry segments and keep abreast of developments in the market.
- Be fast and creative with all prospective customer communication.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all Phocas products and relevant processes.
- Maintain accurate records within our CRM system at all times.Are you a highly motivated business development professional looking to take your next career step in a rapidly growing and high achieving organisation? If you are, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!You’ll be joining a high performing team built on a foundation of personal development where you will have the opportunity to learn and improve every day.
You’ll need to be excited by moving quickly and growing fast and you will certainly enjoy the rewards this brings.Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of overachieving in a similar business development role and will now be ready to use that experience to move to the next level.We’re building a team of truly professional salespeople who want a career in a highly effective and driven sales environment. In return, there is no shortage of opportunity or reward for our high achievers.
At Phocas, it isn’t just about having the experience, skills, and qualifications that make someone successful. Culture, Attitude & Ambition play a massive part. Therefore, we look for/want people who:
- Are smart, motivated, and competitive sales professional.
- A self-starter with high ambition and a “get it done” attitude.
- Love the thrill of sales and want to further your career in sales.
- Have a higher level of tenacity and resilience than most.
- Take the initiative, knowing what, how, and when to prioritise tasks and manage your time very well.
- Have an inquisitive nature to understand customers’ needs and current situation.
- Able to consult with customers in order to identify their needs and understand what is important to them including sharing knowledge, experience, and best practice.
- A great communicator with strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Love to learn and want to grow within an evolving organisation.
- Are able to work individually as well as part of a team to solve problems and build connections.
- Have strong planning and analytical skills.
- Like technology especially when it makes your time more effective.
Work Experience Requirements
- 2+ years previous quota-carrying sales/account development experience, ideally with software-based solutions and B2B environment.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions.
- Experience of concurrently managing multiple opportunities.
- Proven sales abilities.
- Experience in business intelligence and ERP solutions.
- Prior experience selling, and/or working with/in our target markets of wholesale distribution, manufacturing, or retail.
- BA/BSc or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience
- Previous sales methodology training,
We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your 5 weeks paid vacation, workplace pension, you can look forward to:
- Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Money: Competitive pay and a chance to share in our success.
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
- Career Journey: Take you skills to the next level with access to advanced training material 24/7
To all recruitment agencies: Phocas does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Phocas employees or any other company location. Phocas will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.