Our client is a market leader in Home Furniture they pride themselves in being one of the industries largest and most trusted names in the field, having established this over a number of decades they are only looking forward at how we can go from strength to strength. They continue to source the best products for the most economical prices throughout the world and also to consistently inspire the designers, retailers, hoteliers and so forth, in the UK and beyond.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
Hours of Work: 08:30 to 17:00
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join an existing team. The main purpose of this role is to develop and maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers. You will analyse customer spending trends and take appropriate measures to improve customer’s spending performance.
This role is not about hard selling to customers, however the ideal recruit will have a passion for building relationships and converting opportunities into a sale and encouraging customer spend.
- Analyse data and identify patterns in customer spending.
- Liaise and build relationships with new and existing customers
- Follow up on all new business enquiries
- Update and maintain CRM
- Achieve targets and KPIs
- Business 2 Business Sales experience
- Experience in making outbound phone calls
- Knowledge within the home furniture sector
- Experience in account management & relationship building
What we need from you
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Good commercial acumen and numerate
- Able to demonstrate track record of personal sales achievement and in-depth channel knowledge and experience
- Results driven individual with great influencing skills
- Can-do attitude: Passion for making a tangible impact
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.