This role will have responsibility for generating sales appointments for the Business Development Manager to attend. Where appropriate the BDC will be provided with inbound leads and will handle sales of 10 units or less. This role is pivotal and will be accountable for the successful growth in new business appointments and composes a large part of the expected company growth.
- Cold call assigned contacts via marketing sources (email marketing, inbound enquiries).
- Although data is provided some leads should be self-generated
- Qualify the needs of the prospective customer and provide a solution to fit their requirement
- Monitor and manage appointments alongside the BDM’s availability.
- Send E-mails and post brochures to prospects upon request.
- Provide up to date information on key facts of the appointment and liaise with the BDM accordingly
- Build quotes, leads and contact details on our existing CRM System (Salesforce)
- Ensure the CRM system is accurate and kept up to date with all activities and correspondence
- Targeted to achieve 10 new business appointments per month
- Targeted to achieve a minimum of 50 calls per day
- A visible proven track record in Telesales / Telemarketing
- GCSE’s (C Grade or above) in English, Maths and Science
- B2B solution sales experience
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Have a consultative approach to sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to change sales pitch according to the demographic / market
- Based in Leatherhead
- £21,000 basic OTE £28,000
- Parking available
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- All candidates will be CRB checked, prior to starting work.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension & healthcare available after 6 months
Set up a job alert.