As a Business Development Executive within our Distribution and Manufacturing Division, you will be an integral part of our sales team, working to drive revenue and build strong relationships with our valued customers. Our employee-focused culture ensures that you have the tools, support, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Proactively reach out to prospective and existing clients via phone to promote our distribution and manufacturing products and services.
· Understand customer needs and tailor product solutions to meet their requirements.
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate with the sales team and manufacturing specialists to provide accurate product information and pricing.
· Keep accurate records of customer interactions and sales activities in our SOP system.
· Meet and exceed targets and KPIs.
· Stay up-to-date with industry trends, product knowledge, and competitive offerings.
· Participate in regular sales training and development programs.
· Proven experience in a lead generation or a related sales role.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
· Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
· A positive, results-driven attitude with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time – Either 9am to 5pm or school hours 9.15 to 3.15 (there is flexibility in terms of hours for this role)
Salary: From £20,402.20 per year
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Business Development Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.