You will be responsible for managing solution sales; identifying opportunities, developing proposals that support business objectives and closing successful and profitable long-term relationships with large corporate and public clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Be expected to meet and exceed a monthly sales target
- Work closely with technical engineers to provide the right solution to the customer
- Maintain constant communication with the customer to ensure you know how they are using the product/service
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Strong demonstrable track record in sales management and delivering revenue and profit growth
- Proven ability to manage strategic relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Natural communicator and rapport builder
- Solid presentation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Full, preferably clean, UK driving licence
This position will be on a Monday to Friday, 40 hour week basis. Your specific hours will be agreed with your manager.
£21,000 per annum basic, OTE £27,000+ per annum
We will provide full training and as your abilities, knowledge and performance levels grow, this will be recognised and rewarded accordingly.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you wish to join Paragon and what you will be able to bring to the role, to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.