Our global financial services client, who are going through an exciting period of growth are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team. The business does receive a nice volume of clients contacting them, whether directly over the telephone or via enquiries online where you are typically able to convert on 33% of these enquiries. My client is looking for a proven sales professional that is comfortable dealing with a volume of inbound traffic, but also then confident to be able to do some outbound calls and to generate your own sales and leads.
Responsibilities will include;
- To provide qualified leads and arrange appointments for the field sales team, to generate new business from inbound web, affiliate, client/staff referral enquires and national introducer leads
- Proactively make outbound new business calls to prospects who have shown interest by viewing our website or e-mail
- To manage online communication through live chat and on-line communications to create dialogue with prospects to generate new business leads and appointments
- Support the Sales & Marketing Support Manager in the implementation of a direct sales proposition through the development of scripts and testing of processes
- Underwrite potential deals of a certain level within agreed criteria to be able to offer a decision in principal and therefore creating sales team efficiencies
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Pass leads to introducers via the area sales managers to cement relationships and increase lead flow from this source.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling across other divisions in the business.
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to prospects and customers.
- Communicate courteously with all prospects, introducers and sales people by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- Deal appropriately with queries received via the telephone and / or email and provide written or oral responses to confirm the information or outcome
To be considered for this position with a fantastic organisation you will be enthusiastic, self-motivated person with the ability to work on own initiative. You must have a proven record of working in a sales environment, ideally business to business sales and where you have been able to generate your own leads and sales.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.