Condatis is leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions. We provide our customers with bespoke external Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions based on Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C. We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
In partnership with industry leaders such as Microsoft, the expertise of our talented and specialist team has enabled us to develop new technologies to solve complex business problems, secure our clients’ customer data, and streamline their digital services.
We are an ambitious and supportive team and due to continued growth we’re currently recruiting a Business Development Executive to join and contribute to our evolving team. Working collaboratively with the Commercial team, Product and Delivery, this role will help identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Contribute to the strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets
- Generate leads, identify the appropriate contact and engage with prospective customers
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team and qualify leads from campaigns to generate sales
- Foster and develop relationships with customers so that you understand their needs and can plan how to meet them
- Present our company and our solution to potential customers
- Achieve agreed business development and commercial targets
- Report back to the Sr Business Development Manager on sales results
- Proven work experience in a Business Development or Sales role
- Experience in a commercial function within a technology organisation ideally selling SaaS Software, Azure, ERP, CRM, Cloud technologies, Microsoft 365 software solutions or similar
- Able to think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Able to work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Experience with multiple sales techniques (LinkedIn, etc)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Able to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to manage complex projects and multitask.
- Very proactive
- CRM and other sales tool experience
- Experience in working collaboratively across various teams
If this is a role that you’re interested in, we’d like to hear from you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.