We are seeking a confident New Business Development Executive to join the ACUTEC team, we are a specialist IT support, Cloud services and solutions provider based in the Midlands. We manage, develop and support IT systems by providing the best technology together with our award winning service for clients with 5 to 5000 users.
A competitive salary is on offer and will depend on your experience and what you can bring to the table, however it will be paired with an excellent commission structure with uncapped earning potential.
As a Business Development Executive you will be required to:
- Generate new business sales.
- Grow client accounts into regular recurring revenue and margin.
- Meet and exceed set targets (KPIs) including: outbound calls, qualifying conversations, quotes, orders and margin.
- Developing relationships with prospects and clients.
- Gain a clear understanding of client’s business needs and requirements.
- Carry out personal sales plan for increasing revenue and margin.
- Cold calling to potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Negotiating pricing with suppliers.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the internal CRM database.
- Well presented and polished
- Able to build relationships at senior management level
- Sales ‘hunter’ mindset.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter
- Self motivated
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player
- 1 year+ experience in an IT business-to-business sales environment (end user)
- Solid sales background, with demonstrable experience of target achievement
As a member of our Sales team you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned office
- 20 days holiday increasing with service (plus bank holidays)
- Travel insurance
- Sandler Sales training and coaching
- Office 365 subscription for personal use
ACUTEC operates with a no agencies policy. Recruitment agencies will not be responded to.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.