A permanent opportunity to join a leading family owned Drinks Company to develop their central London market. Showcasing their products and building your own portfolio of clients.
- Actively seeking new business opportunities- this may be within Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants, etc.
- Account Manage existing client relationships, and ensure renewal and extension of product portfolio within these
- Researching and identifying new leads
- Cold Calling and establishing relationships and meeting prospects
- Using various sales techniques to break down barriers and create new routes to market
- Attend trade events, and manage local events
- Have worked within the On Trade and Free Trade drinks industry in a similar position, and be aware of the industry and related market trends
- Be able to manage key events diary and engage with clients and public at Trade shows and follow up on leads
- Ability to identify and engage key groups of prospects
- Keep outlets engaged with the brands and be creative to drive ROS
- Sell in a portfolio of products
- Used to working in a high pressurised target driven environment and thrive on exceeding targets.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the FMCG market, ideally within the Drink industry
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Set up a job alert.