Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading eCommerce, Digital Print client as they require a Business Development Executive (Print/Digital Print) based from their HQ in Newcastle upon Tyne.
They are are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive with a strong background in print, business development, sales and estimating. As Business Development Executive you will have extensive knowledge of the print industry and use this experience to efficiently operate estimating tools and associated systems for both routine and complex orders.
You will have experience on-boarding and growing corporate accounts with complex requirements and adhere to SLA’s. You must have previous B2B and B2C sales experience with excellent communication skills to ensure you can consult with corporate customers, ask the right questions to understand their requirements and offer a solution using our products and services. You will be working towards strict commercial targets, KPI’s and be expected to contribute to the growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Generating new sales using existing and new customer base.
- Internal & external estimating.
- Establish and retain business growth opportunities.
- On-boarding and growing accounts with complex needs.
- Following up on client leads.
- Developing positive and lasting relationships with customers.
- 3+ years working in the print industry (digital, litho and large format)
- Experience in estimating tools and associated systems.
- Commercially driven.
- Experience managing corporate customers.
- Previous Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer sales experience (B2C).
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to work with others with limited supervision.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible to travel throughout the UK
Set up a job alert.