Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit a dynamic individual, fluent in Spanish to join us in the position Business Development Executive.
Based from the company HQ in Crumlin Co. Antrim, this role will focus on developing the Latin America market and, as such, will involve regular and extensive international travel.
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Managing existing distributors throughout Latin America
• Sourcing new distributors and growing sales with them
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
The Must Haves:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
§Fluency in both English and Spanish.
§ A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
§ A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
§ The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
§ Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
§ Excellent time management and organisational skills
§ A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the appropriate job reference 18/DMLA in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.