Based in Westfield Shepherd’s Bush, KidZania London is the UK’s first indoor educational
entertainment centre. Our vision is to empower children aged 4-14 by providing hands-on,
skill-building engaging careers role-play activities. We are now recruiting for an energetic
and passionate Business Development Executive who is looking for an opportunity to grow
the business and shine in a fun and inspiring sales role.
As the Business Development Executive for education and schools, you will be responsible
for helping shape and deliver a sales strategy to drive school and youth group attendance
and revenue. You will have significant influence on growing awareness, credibility and
market share for KidZania London as the number one school trip destination where children
can aspire to be who they want to in the future world of work.
The Business Development Executive will be part of small sales team and will identify
opportunities to promote the benefits of a school visit to KidZania London. Approximately
80% of the time will be spent in the field, travelling around London: networking, connecting
and influencing key decision makers in schools and youth group divisions.
This is a very hands-on role for a highly motivated individual looking to start a career in
Key responsibilities will include:
• Analysis, research, and lead generation.
• Scheduling visits, meetings and calls with teachers and senior leaders in schools.
• Pitching and selling trip packages to schools & youth groups through visits, calls & emails.
• Achieving and overshoot sales KPI targets.
• Managing existing accounts and maintaining relationships to encourage repeat visitation.
• Ensuring all data and leads are reported and followed up through our CRM system.
• Report into and work very closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure all
activity is aligned, and insights are shared with the entire Sales & Marketing team.
• Wider promotion of the brand by attending UK-wide sales and education networking
We are looking for someone who is:
• Experienced in sales.
• Passionate about education and raising aspirations in children.
• A relationship builder and able to strike a positive rapport quickly.
• Proactive and able to drive business growth.
• Resilient with a positive can-do attitude.
• Results driven and solutions focussed.
• Confident and experienced in selling and negotiating.
• Enthusiastic and personable team player who embraces change
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in excel and word.
• Proactive, highly organised, and hardworking.
• Well-presented, confident, and outgoing.
• A great team player who is very friendly and personable.
We are recruiting for a full-time position on a permanent contract. In return we are offering
• Competitive annual salary of £25,000/annum
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career Progression
Some of the fantastic benefits available for this role include:
• Free and Discounted KidZania Tickets
• 25% Discount in our retail shop and KidZania Birthday Parties
• 40% Discount in our on-site food outlets
• Westfield Discounts
• Convenient on-site parking
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are not currently working with any recruitment agencies at this time. As
such, we do not accept any speculative CV’s and/or Candidate Profiles and are, therefore,
unable to consider these.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.