Castle Business Support Division in York are looking Business Development Executives for an award-winning client in the centre of York to join their expanding team.
Some of the duties will involve;
- Book appointments in for Business Development Managers in line with the sales process
- Identify opportunities for new schemes including new health-care schemes, cash plans, health assessments, and opt-in schemes
- Understand competitors, and our client’s company unique selling points
- Accurate use of the CRM system ensuring all records are up to date
- Achieve set targets for outbound telephone activity and meaningful customer conversations
- Achieve set targets for actively contributing to the overall B2B sales team targets
- Achieve monthly target score for quality assurance
- Provide excellent customer service, and for this to be backed up by positive customer satisfaction surveys
To be successful for this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes;
- Proven ability of telephone sales and meeting booking
- Have experience using a CRM system to track sales funnel and keep records up to date
- Be competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment towards teamwork, and appreciation of how this can ensure excellent customer service by sharing best practices
- Cert CII (Health and Protection) is desirable
In addition to this amazing opportunity you will receive market leading benefits, some of which include;
- 35 days holiday
- Company health insurance
- Free fruit
- Free hot drinks
- Employee engagement events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
This would be working full time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, earning a salary of £25,000 per annum. In addition to this, an annual regional performance bonus is paid quarterly, this is measured against confirmed new business.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle.email@example.com or Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01904 405251.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.