Benefits: Fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop, Health care, Pension contribution
A superb opportunity within a well-established vehicle automotive company which has experienced a sustained period of growth recently, leading them to seek a proven business development profession with a proven record within vehicle rental and leasing teams to join the ever-growing sales team.
As a manager of business development, your duties will involve:
- Managing the existing customer base,
- Pursuing and acquiring new business leads,
- Plan approaches and presentations and work with the team to develop proposals.
Key Skills in the ideal candidate include:
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and knowledge of the commercial vehicle market,
- A demonstrable track record with a minimum of two years direct sales or field sales experience,
- An entrepreneurial nature and eye for new business opportunities,
- The ability to work independently and organise your time effectively,
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships through excellent customer service and rapport,
- Existing knowledge and understanding of how CRM Systems function and how they can add value.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.