We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in helping Tamoco expand its customer base and increase the company’s revenue. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of selling SaaS platforms and data solutions in a B2B environment but are open to considering any candidate with the right attitude and drive to achieve in a compelling sales role.
This position will report to the Head of Business Development, Dylan Evaldsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ability to source, organise and connect with potential outbound prospects;
- To promptly address and convert inbound prospects;
- Identify and pursue new industry verticals for new business growth;
- Ability to manage, achieve and exceed targets and deadlines;
- Confident in pitching complex and detailed products and services;
- Represent Tamoco at conferences and events;
- An excellent communicator.
- Able to spot opportunities, set up meetings with, and confidently present Tamoco’s solutions;
- A self-starter able to assume responsibility for their day to day tasks;
- Someone able to thrive in a fast-moving, high pressure targeted environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have’s
- 3+ years’ experience selling Saas, Data/Ad-tech solutions to a B2B audience;
- Demonstrated experience generating new leads and closing new business;
- Experience in geospatial, location, or intelligence technology;
- Masters degree or MBA in a commercial specialty;
- Additional languages, particularly Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, or Russian.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing data start-up;
- Uncapped commission with a competitive base;
- Participation in our Employee Stock Option Pool;
- A great central London (Holborn) office with coffee, beer, and ping-pong!
To apply please contact email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.