The successful candidate will report directly to the companies directors. The main focus will be to manage the day to day operations of the existing office and staff, to outline sales and marketing strategies, to grow the existing customer base, to identify new customers and areas of growth. This role would suit an individual who is already working in Managed IT Service, can work on there own initiative unsupervised, has strong leadership skills and a firm grasp of managing finances and budgets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional who has the drive and ability to exceed sales targets and objectives in a business to business environment with an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a belief that anything can be achieved.
Roles, Responsibilities, & Expectations will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing the Tadcaster office and staff
- Provide the directors with suggested sales and marketing strategies, sales forecast and budget spend to support continued growth
- Fostering a customer centric approach and developing superior supplier relationships
- Generation of new name business through the intelligent application of direct prospecting and networking techniques
- Manage existing client accounts demonstrating an exceptional ability to quickly understand and recommend the correct solution for each business requirement
- Ongoing management & development of existing accounts including handling enquiries and customer complaints
- Undertaking networking, email and phone campaigns, face to face meetings and presentations
- Placing significant value on all opportunities, ensuring each is personally handled with a sense of importance using appropriate supporting resources in a proficient and timely manner
- Accurately capturing and understanding existing and prospective customer requirements, engaging internal and external sales, procurement, provisioning and technical resources and developing a fit for purpose solution with commercial awareness
- Generating accurate and timely quotations/proposals, producing where necessary formal written response to tenders, RFPs, etc.
- Following up on quotations and proposals
Set up a job alert.