Our client is a rapidly expanding business that is making a real impact right across the Hospitality industry! They provide a unique service to the hospitality sector and are gaining a large number of new customers every single day!
This role would suit someone who is currently in a client facing role who has a strong network within the hospitality sector, someone with a proactive can-do attitude and loves being part of a fast-paced company.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills, great relationship building skills and genuine drive & determination. The role is Monday to Friday (business hours) and it comes with fantastic rewards and longer term growth potential.
Business Development Manager – Hospitality – Role Responsibilities
- Salary up to £30,000
- Uncapped commission
- Laptop and iPhone
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Business Development Manager – Hospitality – The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or industry
- Either be in a business development type role or in a client facing operational role
- Be a strong networker and relationship builder
- Be highly organised with strong diary management skills
- Be pro-active and driven and maximise your time effectively
- Ensure that youre fully prepared for client meetings to ensure maximum impact and to ensure a high conversion in signing up new clients
- Present the companys unique services in a clear and confident manner and to successfully communicate the features & benefits of those services
- Develop great working relationships through having a confident, articulate and personable approach
- Work closely with the sales and operational teams to promote a great team and collaborative culture
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment and therefore be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strong written communication skills
Business Development Manager- Hospitality –Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the sales team to follow up on hot leads and close sales
- Research and identify potential clients
- Convert leads into regular posting business
- Manage, report and achieve sales targets and pipeline
- Negotiate contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
- Work closely with the account management team in order to ensure that there is a smooth transition once new business has been won
Set up a job alert.