Its unique Cloud software and managed service solves today’s top procurement challenges – Tail spend control, supplier relationship management and ecosystem development. Leading multi-nationals including GE, Solvay, Argos and Danone trust blur’s global marketplace of 65,000 vetted service providers to buy everything from marketing to technology and professional services. Doing business better.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional with at least 5 years experience selling marketing, advertising or PR related services to join blur Group’s Sales Team, based in Exeter.
At blur Group PLC you will have the opportunity to be a part of the growth of one of today’s fastest and exciting spend management technology companies. Blur Group combines cloud software and managed services in a single platform providing its customers with a transparent, simple way of sourcing, managing and delivering indirect goods and services.
- Achieve revenue targets through selling into medium to large enterprises within blur’s target verticals.
- Drive and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure achievement of revenue and targets.
- Sell into all marketing-functions.
- Tailor blur’s value proposition within sales process to speak to a range of buyers and potential stakeholders, eg. CMO, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, DIgital and Advertising Managers.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position blur solutions as new, efficient way buying marketing services.
- Maintain portfolio of sales accounts within internal CRM systems.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources in blur’s marketing and delivery functions.
- Generate and manage Account Plans for key accounts to ensure high conversion success rates.
- Ensure adequate knowledge of the markets, competitors and industries that align with blur Group’s solutions.
- Build overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Strong sales track record selling marketing, advertising or PR related services.
- At least 5 years commercial experience in a leading marketing/PR/advertising services organisation/agency.
- A knack for the narrative.
- Able to work across multiple functions to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability developing profitable senior relationships within medium to large enterprises.
- Extensive sales experience, a collaborative style and disposition; capable of working in a demanding, networked organization.
- A strong culture of cross-functional working teams, and evidence of delivering results through building effective relationships.
- Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding revenue targets through understanding customer’s needs and objectives, solving problems and building solutions.
- High energy, self starter, dynamic communicator (both written and spoken).
- Excellent internal and external profile with high degree of business acumen.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards.
- Experience and disciplined use of Salesforce.
- You will have good tried and tested sales processes and possibly be trained in some of the recognised sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Target Account Selling, Challenger or SPIN.
You will preferably have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working in an international business.
Set up a job alert.