Business Development Manager
Custard Technical Services is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager, as a result of significant growth, to join a well-established team in our office based near Nottingham.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by a fast-paced, high energy environment, possessing excellent creative and analytical skills. This role has the capacity to offer much more as the company continues to grow and is an exciting opportunity to make your mark within Custard.
As a Business Development Manager at Custard Technical Services, you will drive sales targets through implementing innovative technology products and services throughout our growing client base.
You will be responsible for identifying areas of technical vulnerability within our client base through the use of audits and regular customer meetings, identifying solutions and influencing their strategy to adopt the best technology, communications and IT security products and services for their business.
You will work with management, as well as the wider technical/projects team to scope and implement strategic sales plans, in order to satisfy client requirements and increase sales revenue. You will need to be hungry for sales with a passion for converting opportunities to sales, upselling and cross-selling products to our customers, and well as developing quotations and proposals which fit both the clients’ objectives as well as Custard’s financial objectives. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to combat customer challenges/objections e.g. budget whilst delivering a top-notch customer experience.
- Contract: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (30-minute lunch break)
- Salary: £30-50k depending upon experience + uncapped commission
- Ideally 2+ years of previous IT sales experience (minimum)
- Self-driven and hungry to achieve sales targets without micro-management.
- Longevity within roles and proven ability to hit targets consistently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships at all levels, including Board and Management level
- A passion for technology and the want to improve the lives of our client base through the implementation of IT within their business.
- Good internal and external communication skills
- Identify sales opportunities and generate new business in line with sales targets.
- Expand services/product uptake within the existing account base through cross-selling/upselling.
- Ability to fully articulate the company’s story and product portfolio in order to drive sales
- Maintain accurate pipeline/sales forecasts for board level reporting
- Develop quotations and proposals that meet customer needs and budgets whilst providing best practice advice and consultation
- Conduct sales reviews, deliver excellent after-sale service and then repeat the above sales process to become an on-going trusted advisor for Custard.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.