We are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager, for our award winning client who specialise in finance distribution – Commercial Finance, Bridging Loans, 2ndCharge Loans, Development Finance and Specialist Mortgages to the UK markets.
The Business Development Manager can be based any ware in the UK, and will be working from home, covering the UK with one other Business Development Manager.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have:
- Financial Services / Mortgage / Banking background experience
- Experience of Managing and maintaining Broker relationships
- Proven experience of presenting to board level / public speaking experience
- Confidence and knowledge around subject of choice in delivering workshops to Brokers
The Business Development Manager will be:
- Promoting the values and objectives of our clients’ services at every opportunity with the Brokers
- Holding workshops with large groups of Brokers in various locations around the UK – covering subjects relevant to the Financial Services market
- Providing face to face and telephone support and face to face training to Broker partners either on site or on the clients’ premises on Underwriting/Packaging matters
- Maintain broker relationships in a positive and professional manner to facilitate further business submissions
- Maintain a working knowledge of our clients’ current panel product criteria
- To ensure all DPA checks are undertaken before discussing loan applications
- Keeping up to date with Broker performance, monitoring trends and reporting monthly MI
- Working closely with the Senior Management team on all aspects of the business
The Skills of the Business Development Manager:
- Research skills – monitoring broker trends, competitor activity
- Proactive, positive and professional
- Passion for Customer Service
- Strong fraud prevention skills
- Working knowledge of compliance
- Maintaining the Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB) and MCD competency requirements
- Audits and Business compliance knowledge
- 30K basic
- Commission c.5K per year predicted year 1 (the sky is the limit!)
- 5K Car allowance
- Company nights out, Christmas party
There will be a two stage interview for this position held at or clients’ Tamworth office.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.