Business Development Manager – FIRESEC – West Midlands Business Development Manager – Firesec – £30k – OTE £60k (uncapped), Car, Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Medical Insurance – Midlands (M5 and M6 Corrider). This is a brilliant opportunity for a Business Development Manager specialising in Fire and Electronic Security Systems in the Fire and Security Industry. This position is based in the Midlands covering Birmingham and the M5 and M6 Corridors. If you are an overachiever looking to progress with one of the biggest brands in the Industry then this is the job for you.
About the Client:
We are a multinational Fortune 500 company with a group turnover of over $10 Billion US dollars an is an organisation with a brilliant reputation in the industry. We install the latest technology in access control, intruder alarms, CCTV, alarm monitoring, fire alarms and life safety, biometric authentication and much more.
About the Role:
- To manage and develop a set of customer accounts within an agreed specific geographical territory, product group and/or market with the aim of maximising growth, retention, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Intelligently campaign our existing customer base; leveraging all upgrade cross-sell opportunities and minimizing cancellations.
- Recording and management of all ‘Customer Notifications’ received
- Report cancellation notices to relevant personnel on a weekly basis
- During the campaign process, maximise consumables sales across all UK direct product lines
- Recognising wider sale opportunities and referring to appropriate regional and national sales colleagues.
About the Candidate:
- You should have experience in a similar role and a proven track record in new contract sales and renewals of service contracts for the FIRESEC industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of working to targets essential
- Experience of working in a team, and individually when required
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with determination to achieve team targets
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent Pay Structure with Commissions Monthly (uncapped) and Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Car, Mobile, Phone
- Health Cover
- Industry Leader
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrew Mohothar on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.