Proven technical sales specialist required to promote a range of solvent free polyurethanes, water based adhesives, hot melts, cyanoacrylates and epoxies across the North of England and Scotland.
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Selling our client’s range of solvent free polyurethanes, water based adhesives, hot melts, cyanoacrylates, and solvent borne epoxies to meet and exceed sales targets
- Selling directly to formulations chemists, product development teams, engineers and senior decision makers in a range of manufacturing sectors
- Proactively identifying and closing opportunities for new business development
- Managing profitable relationships with a healthy portfolio of existing customer accounts
- Providing technical support and applications advice to all customers
- Representing the company at trade shows and industry events
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A track record of success in a field based technical sales position
- (Ideally) a recognised qualification in chemistry, materials science or related
- A background in the adhesives, sealants or related sectors (coatings lubricants, speciality chemicals etc)
- A strong personal network of contacts in automotive, aerospace, building products and general manufacturing businesses
- Excellent negotiation and closing abilities
- Proven ability to meet ambitious but realistic KPI revenue and margin targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Established in the UK for over thirty years, our client has become a pioneer in the development of industry-leading adhesives and sealants for applications in aerospace, automotive, commercial manufacturing, composites, construction, furniture, marine, transportation and more. The company’s manufacturing and service procedures comply with ISO 9001:2008, ensuring that all products are always tested and manufactured to the highest standard.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.