An established renewable energy consultancy is presently looking to grow its team with the appointment of a proven field sales professional to achieve budgeted design and installation wins for ground source heat pumps and biomass boilers.
Based from our client’s Surrey headquarters but predominantly field based, the appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Growing our client’s market share through identifying and converting new business leads
- Winning design and installation projects for ground source heat pumps, biomass boilers and related renewable energy systems
- Delivering a sophisticated, consultative and ROI-focussed sales process, educating prospective clients on long term cost savings
- Maintaining close contact with clients throughout the installation process
- Achieving targeted sales volumes at agreed margins
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A good level of educational attainment (ideally degree qualified)
- A successful track record of field sales success
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
- A strong engineering or technical background
- Proven experience in the renewable energy sector
- A strong focus on quality and customer service
Specialists in the design, supply and installation of ground source heat pumps, biomass boilers and related renewable energy systems, our client helps its customers to reduce fuel costs by 60% to 80% in relation to today’s oil or LPG prices. Coupled with Government incentives, this can contribute to a return on investment in excess of 20% annually. Established for over ten years, the company is the recipient of numerous industry awards and works closely with home owners, M&E consultants and architects to maintain its position at the very forefront of the renewable energy sector.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.