Our client is looking to complement their rapidly growing business with a bright and highly motivated Business Development Manager. The position will help deliver the companies unparalleled, on-demand solution to businesses in need of a better way to print as well cloud based services and on-line store front. If you want to be the best, work for the best! We are one of the fastest growing privately held companies in North America, seven years running, with offices in the UK.
The right candidate will be financially motivated to make Sales and Account Management calls throughout the day, continuing to develop new business and close deals. Paramount to this role is to not be deterred and continue to be highly motivated.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify and generate interest in the company and it’s products to successfully close new deals
- Demonstrated ability in building, managing and expanding client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling
- Focus sales effort into targeted accounts
- Responsible for generating high volume of calls into client user base
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Must consistently meet individual and team sales quota
- Other duties as required from time to time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within a consultative sales role
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; energetic, articulate, passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic,
- Self-starter mentality a plus; superior prospecting and closing abilities
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis
- Experience in a cold calling environment
Hours of work: 37.5 Per week
You will be based in the Huntingdon Site but may be required to travel on occasion.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.