Our client is an established, innovative food manufacturer and leading partner to UK retailers. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a talented Business Development Manager who will be responsible for generating profitable revenue, building long-term relationships with new clients, managing new and existing key accounts. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is driven to achieve outstanding results and who wishes to become part of our client’s market-leading team.
- Understand food trends and insights about the range of products this company sells to drive new business opportunities.
- Responsible for P&L in order to deliver sales and margin growth with key accounts.
- To monitor and report on business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management.
- Deliver strong and persuasive communications to develop, attract and retain customer attention.
- Monitor and analyse account data, market information and competitor trends to create and drive innovation, marketing and sales.
- Educate the team how to win new customers and meet their strategic agenda.
- Secure NPD listing, agreeing the launch and support plan.
- Ensure NPD initiatives are delivered on time, in full, and matching company requirements.
- Ensure invoices are paid to terms.
- Proven sales experience within the FMCG sector.
- Experience and interest in the food production industry would be a significant advantage.
- Highly IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good team player.
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade.
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click on the link or you can call Inga on 01926 699273 for a confidential discussion about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.