Portakabin are Europe’s market leader in modular building, join our team in the Company’s Portaloo hire business in Lingfield as Business Development Manager and you could be part of this growing business.
In this field sales role based from our Lingfield office you will be responsible for winning business in the South East of England catchment area. The role is target driven and the key focus is on order winning activity.
Is this role for me?
The following experience/skills are essential requirements for this role:
- Strong face to face business to business sales experience
- A proven track record in winning new business.
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Experience of technical sales would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
- Salary £28-£32k + potential additional £12k OTE in commission and bonuses
- Company Car
- 24 days holiday (increasing to 25 in 2019)
- Buy up to 5 days additional holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycle and shopping vouchers
What are the key duties?
- Generate orders by attending Customer sites.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Carry out structured business development, generating fresh initiatives to heighten local awareness and maximise conversion of direct enquiries.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g. CRM) to ensure customer information is kept up to date.
Set up a job alert.