Benefits: Fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop, Health care, Pension contribution
Do you have experience within fleet vehicle management and are hungry for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new Field Sales opportunity? My client is a well-established automotive company who are currently experiencing a period of growth, leading to an exciting opportunity for a proven Business Development professional to join the business. If you have a proven track record of prospecting and generating business within the fleet vehicle management industry this could be the ideal opportunity for you within a progressive and forward-thinking organisation.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will involve:
- Client Account Management with existing business
- Pursuing and acquiring new business leads
- Overseeing the full sales cycle
- Prospecting and canvassing new clients
- Plan approaches and presentations and work with the team to develop proposals
- Regular meetings with existing and potential clients to build your client base and maximise new business opportunities
This role will be field based within the North of England, with Leeds, however you must be within reach of Leeds as a ‘hub’ for the region. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously and see real results from the hard work that you put in. You will be building strong relationships with corporate customers and providing a consultative approach to sales within the vehicle leasing and fleet management industry. As part of an innovative and progressive organisation you will be able to provide effective solutions to your clients and win business based on this approach. The following skills and experience are required:
- Experience within the commercial leasing/rental market
- A demonstrable track record with direct sales or field sales experience
- The drive to generate new business and a tenacious approach
- An entrepreneurial nature and eye for new business opportunities
- The ability to work independently and effectively prioritse tasks and organise your time
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships through excellent customer service and rapport, including communicating with clients and seniors
- A dynamic, professional and positive outlook
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above, I look forward to receiving your application. Feel free to call us to discuss the role and your experience in more detail.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.